My Last Holiday
On my last holiday, I went to Chaparral with my family. We lived in Chaparral for twelve years, because my father was moved in his job. We were very happy because the people are friendly.
For this reason, We spent a week in Marta’s house, she is a great friend. My sister and I wanted to meet our friends of high school because we see them every six months and we always have a happy time with them for that we like going to Chaparral.
My friends and I went out every Friday to the park at night, we had fun there, and sometimes we went dancing to a disco near the park, its name is “La Oficina de Piña”
We enjoyed so much that week, we will meet again on the next holiday.
Hello Yina,
ReplyDeleteHow long have you been living in Ibagué? How do you like it?
Hello Consuelo,
ReplyDeleteI have lived in Ibaguè for 2 year. Since 2008 when I started to study in the universtity.
I like living in Ibaguè, the weather is good and there many things to do.