Sunday, March 21, 2010


MY HOLIDAYS IN VILLAVICENCIO


I`m going to talk about My holidays, first I would like to start by saying that Villavicencio is always a wonderful place to visit. I stayed for three days. I went with some friends. We stayed in Santa Barbara hotel, a very comfortable place. It has a big pool area, a wonderful restaurant with delicious food. It has twenty rooms and each room has air conditioning and a great room service. It costs around two hundred thousand for three days.

On he first day we went to "Sikuanis" there`re lots of exciting rides to go on, also we went for a walk to the "Parque de los fundadores", we spent an awesome time there.
On the second day of the visit We went to "Los ocarros" wich is the most famous zoo in Villavicencio in that place I saw so many animals like monkeys, snakes, big cats and leopards.
On our third day in Villavicencio We went for a long walk to the malls of the city, We bought so many things as clothes, candys and lots of presents.

You have to visit this city, the people are very kind and It has very interesting places to visit.

That`s all I have to say about my holidays.

Have you ever been to Villavicencio?

Maria del Pilar Almanza Tovar

4 comments:

  1. Hello Maria del Pilar,
    I went to Villavicencio when I was a child, but I don´t remember much about it. For your description it seems to be a very interesting place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I would like going to Villavicencio, Maybe I will go this year with my parents.
    A friend is living there, He has told me about it and the landscape sees beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria del Pilar, wiht this description i'll like going to Villavicenci, I have some friends there and i'll would go soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes ever you have to know the new people and new places..........
    "You have to visit this city, the people are very kind and It has very interesting places to visit."

    ReplyDelete